Professional tool for occasional or commercial use
Automotive relay tester
This item will quickly test the general health and operation of the most common car relays.
Quickly and accurately test 4 styles of mechanical relay electro on most modern cars
Designed for different applications, including relay coil resistance/contacts/cyclic test (not suitable for later 4Ford relay terminal).
Uses a voltage of 12 V from the vehicle battery (car battery must be 12 V and the battery voltage of 11 V 15 V.
This tester is ideal for coil resistance above 2050 ohms
Relay check tester by connecting the battery of a car to the relay reel.
A green light indicates that the relay is working properly and if the relay is red Hs
Easy to use
1. Connect to car battery by placing black clamp on negative and positive terminal on red clip. When the light turns on the device is turned on.
2. In 4 or 5 female relays depending on the type of relay being tested.
3. Press the test button
4. Check the relay and the tester will either be faulty or red green if the relay is working properly.
5. The tester opens and closes the relay 10 times to check the time of contact closing, if it takes too long a red LED is displayed.
6. The tester then checks the consistency of a relay, a green light indicates a note of one the red indicates a failure.
7. Unplug the car battery and remove the relay from the tester
12v Car Automotive Relay Tester Relay Coil Resistance Contacts Indicator Bergen - B01MRQVJ31